Take a strategic and scalable approach to customer success by taking ownership for onboarding new clients, providing training and developing training tools, enhancing the help center with great content in various media. Lead general customer community calls and events as well as large enterprise power user groups.
Working with the marketing team, identify campaigns and tools to amplify customer success and increase your efficiency. Provide direct high-context input to the product team to inform roadmap decisions with customer feedback.
Workboard is easy to learn and support, and you’ll be the expert of experts. We use ZenDesk, Zopim, MixPanel, Slack, Vero and other cool tools of the trade.
Workboard is a young company; you'll be working with a high energy team that is close to its customers and committed to building a truly great company. There is a lot of growth room, including up the management chain, higher end client consulting, various strategic account sales roles, or product management.
Sound good to you?
Do you have:
- A bachelor’s degree from a good university?
- 1-3 years of client-facing experience in the tech arena or some killer non-tech service experience?
- Excellent phone style, presence and customer engagement skills?
- The ability to understand, communicate and credibly represent our value to customers?
- The need to be expert and help others?
- More tenacity than most people?
- The desire to blow through goals?
- Make respond to customer questions, ideas and needs quickly and confidently?
- Manage and foster strong relationships with customers?
- Present the product to users at levels of competency and organizations?
- Do web demos and help prospects understand the product?
- Work closely with Account Managers to maximize customer happiness and product adoption?
- Be fastidious about tickets, responses and follow up?
- Use modern analytics tools to find patters, be proactive about anticipating needs and risks?
If you answered yes to the above questions, then this could be the next step in your career! Apply Now!