Workboard is led by a successful serial entrepreneur whose last company was acquired by IBM; the company is well funded by Opus Capital, Crosslink and Granite Ventures. We’re looking for outstanding people with big aspirations and appetite without big attitude who measure their success by the customers they delight. The company and jobs are located in Redwood City near the Ferry landing (ferry service to SF).
Workboard Perks at Work
- Great team working with inspiration, speed and precision
- An equity piece of the great company we’re building
- Espresso, snacks and lunch
- Flexible personal time (take what you need responsibly)
- Competitive benefits options
- Mac or PC, you pick
- Of course we use Workboard at work for high transparency, high velocity!
Senior Mobile Engineer
Seriously-skilled mobile app engineer with depth in Objective-C / Cocoa / iOS. Responsibilities include designing, documenting, and implementing client-side mobile applications. Take ownership of our mobile applications and their success through passion for mobile trends and the ways people use apps. Read More ↓
Skills & Experience Required:
- MS or BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of software development
- Expert in iOS development, with focus on robust design and server-client integration.
- 2+ years of Objective-C / Cocoa / iOS experience (shipped apps, by yourself or on a small team)
- Knowledge of Android /Java (desirable)
- Familiarity with fundamental web and mobile technologies (HTML5, CSS 3, JS, jQuery)
- Proficient in client/server (RESTful, JSON, XML) and cloud-based architectures
- Networking (HTTP, SMTP, OAuth,JSON, etc.)
- Ability to work in a fast paced, iterative development environment with short turn-around times.
Interested? Apply Now!