Enterprise Customer Success Leader
WorkBoard created an entirely new solution category to address line of business leaders’ most pressing problem: driving smart, fast growth. Large enterprises like Cisco, Reliance Industries, Samsung, Deutsche Telekom, GE, Transamerica, Cision, and fast-growth companies like Go1, Influitive, Malwarebytes and others use WorkBoard’s Strategy & Results platform to align, measure and drive their strategic priorities and fuel faster growth.
At WorkBoard we help customers achieve their sustainable growth advantage by making alignment and accountability remarkably easy! The people that make the decision to bring-in WorkBoard are P&L owners and Business Innovation Leaders. As a result, WorkBoard is an important partner to the leadership team, and in order to bring this promise to life at our customers, our application reaches every single employee. One of our own objectives is “every user loves us” and we strive to achieve this, every day, in our work and across our fast-growing team!
What does this mean for you?
- You have the chance to step in to managing the largest user community in your career!
- Be part of the foundational team with great people, who have an entrepreneurial mindset and bring their absolute best every day.
- Leverage your mastery of business and communication to consult with P&L owners on how to achieve their growth advantage. Then change gears completely and use your compassion and relationship skills to inspire front-line team members to shift to a result-mindset.
- Build a business that is fueled by customer referrals and benefit from some of the best professional connections you’ve ever had the chance to create.
You will be joining one of the leading customer success teams ever created! Currently we are a small and mighty team with big objectives for our customers and our business. We are passionate about creating the best team now, in order to scale for the future. Our definition of working with customers extends to working with 100s (if not 1000s) of people to support their work. This excites us and fuels innovation for the WorkBoard application and our Customer Success Program!
Bring your MBA and 5 - 7 years of work experience in Management Consulting, Enterprise Customer Success, or Senior Account Management. You have a bias for action, a passion for technology, super effective at:
- Working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical organizations
- Communicating business value and driving strategic programs with P&L owners
- Using your leadership skills to create program structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes that have worked across teams and company divisions
- Creating and activating a plan with customers that results in BOTH business value outcomes and team behavior
- Researching and understanding the fundamental structure and financials for a business.
- Authoring proposals and negotiating renewal agreements.
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU'LL:
- Attend our WorkBoard OKR Coach Certification and host 3 OKR Coaching sessions with different groups, across your business.
- Attend our WorkBoard Expert Certification course and host 5 WorkBoard 101 sessions with users in your business.
- Know the key results that define success for your business
- Be in the field, shadow customer success meetings daily either in person or over video.
- Have internalized and feel confident navigating conversations and articulating the value, benefits and relevance of WorkBoard platform easily.
- Become a model for the behavior we recommend for our customers to achieve their growth advantage and be proficient at WorkBoard systems and processes
- Have action plans in place to achieve your Key Results!
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Be leading 20 Program Team Meetings across your book of business and authoring compelling insights for Governance Team Meetings.
- Develop trust and confidence with over 100 people in your business and relationships with your P&L users, are on their way!
- Have successfully secured 2 commitments from both front-line team members and P&L users across many different personas, to be a customer reference.
- Lead 5 OKR Workshops and 10 Application Training.
- Have 10 more OKR coaches and 10 more WorkBoard Super Users in your user community.
- Delivered best possible results for 1 customer marketing campaign in partnership with Growth team
- Successfully closed renewals and identified 3 opportunities for new ARR
- Manage your customers using WorkBoard and SFDC
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Have over 90% of your Governance Team members expressing the business value we are helping them drive for their company
- Be leading Program Team Meetings with a user in every role, across 100% of your business
- Have proven the ability to manage risk and course-correct for success with users on the front-line and P&L levels
- Have built a user-community of over 300 users you can connect-with at any time
- Built over 50 Biz Reviews for Governance Teams with analysis to demonstrate their sustainable growth model achievement and ROI
- Consistently develop and communicate the value of WorkBoard for your customers, with thoughtful, impact-based engagement
- Be cultivating excitement amongst users across all levels of your business through WorkBoard community engagement and training
- Have created a successful track-record of closing renewals and securing customers for up-sell opportunities
- Successfully closed renewals and identified 6 opportunities for new ARR
THE WORKBOARD STORY
WorkBoard provides a powerful, modern results platform to help companies achieve their growth plans. Unlike most enterprise software, our solution is important to every employee, so we strive to set the high bar for capabilities that delight and enable everyone to be more successful at work. WorkBoard is strategic to companies and personally relevant to the people that work in them.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates learning, diversity and inclusion. If you’re hungry to grow your skills while growing a company, your sense of urgency matches the size of our market opportunity, and you value and enable team mates’ contributions, then come join us!
Learn more about working at WorkBoard!