Workboard is a category leader in Active Strategy Management. Our breakthrough SaaS solution helps companies iterate on strategy at market speed and rapidly engage people in achieving strategic priorities.
At WorkBoard we’re a lean team, moving quickly and doing big things. We’re looking for people with big aspirations and appetite without big attitude who measure their success by the customers they delight. We believe in lifelong learning, collaboration, and inspiring creativity and innovation. This position is perfect for individuals who are curious about the latest technologies, software development frameworks, and tools, especially in unit testing and test automation.
You will work on:
- Build something cool from scratch. Your first-year projects will be in test automation area
- Learn product knowledge, reproduce, debug and fix customer reported issues
- Work closely with the product team to design and implement unit tests
- Work with cross-functional team to build a test and deployment pipeline
- Automate UI regression tests as you fix a bug and push to test pipeline to run concurrently across browsers
- MS or BS in Computer Science or related engineering field
- Jenkins or other CI/CD tool and familiar with build tools and source code management system
- UI and API Test automation framework or Web Scraping tools
- Experience working with Selenium WebDriver is a plus
- Self-starter able to proactively solve problems
Learn more about working at WorkBoard!