Agile companies have long-range strategies, but many now plan and execute in fast sprints using the OKR methodology. They get results quickly, learn more and iterate faster than their peers. Because OKRs drive focus on near-term outcomes and actions required, these companies harness more of their people’s efforts — so results are faster and better.
Download this OKR Guide and Catalog to learn:
- How OKRs help organizations clarify, align and execute on business goals
- The importance and power of being a fast, results-driven culture
- How to achieve operational excellence with OKRs
- 5 pitfalls to avoid when rolling out OKRs
- How to structure OKRs to drive focus and success