Demand Generation Manager
As a leader of demand generation, you will be responsible for running WorkBoard’s inbound and outbound engine, in partnership with the VP of Growth and our senior leadership.
The ideal candidate will be excited about building a new B2B category - we have a super high-growth, inspiring solution for executives at leading organizations, with amazing results so far. We need an experienced player/coach who can scale our marketing to enterprises. You will blend strategic thinking with tactical execution and be hands on driving outbound email marketing, managing social and other digital channels, running our CRM, and evolving our approach to the market.
- Run our overall demand generation engine across channels – build and execute our channels strategy to win new enterprise customers
- Help supercharge our outbound engine – from targeted email campaigns to executive buyers to high impact customer marketing
- Run our social and community channels. Leverage our social presence with great content, smart planning and follow-through execution
- Contribute to elevating other channels with potential to be a "full stack" player – help us level-up our game and scale across channels, including field events, community/affinity marketing, and webinars
- Maintain and evolve our CRM to supercharge our sales & marketing team with insights on contacts, including lead scoring
- Help run our digital paid channels such as paid search, SEO/listings, webinars, and display advertising (can leverage agency support)
- Work cross-functionally with the Sales, Growth and Marketing teams on high value initiatives
- At least 5 years in a demand generation related role at a B2B technology company
- Collaborative team player. We have a small (and fast growing!) team, and a fun, collaborative office environment. We’re excited about teamwork, mentorship and integrity – and you should be too!
- Innovative, self-starter work ethic. Proven ability to establish goals and set clear expectations, prioritize activities, and follow through with timely execution in a high-paced, cross functional team environment.
- Detail-oriented and analytical nature. Help evolve our thinking on where to generate best end-to-end results.
- Experience in developing and managing marketing budgets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experienced outbound marketer comfortable with running targeted end-to-end drip campaigns across email and landing pages
- Experienced with maintaining and evolving CRMs, bonus if you know PipeDrive and are familiar with lead scoring
- Social and community management experience
- Bonus: experience with paid search, SEO/listings, and display advertising
- Bachelor's Degree required. MBA preferred but not required.