Strategy Solution Consultant (Redwood City, CA)
The WorkBoard Customer Team is dedicated to helping our customers reach their goals at maximum velocity. We’re looking for energetic and empathetic people with big aspirations without big attitude who measure their success by the value they create for our customers.
As a Strategy Solution Consultant you will be part of the team consulting clients on accelerating their strategic planning processes and applying our solution to amplify and sustain results. This role presents a rare opportunity to see first hand and influence how companies and teams formulate their strategic objectives, operationalize them to drive results, and make a tangible impact on employee engagement. Success in this role means going beyond effective product implementation: you become a coach on how to make strategic priorities relevant and meaningful at every level of the organization and how to bridge the strategy-execution gap.
We are still early in our journey and are looking for people who get excited about an opportunity to shape the playbook of Customer Success and Services at WorkBoard and can be flexible and ready to contribute across multiple areas as we scale at rapid velocity.
What you’ll do:
- Lead effective customer onboarding engagements
- Facilitate onsite workshops to align and cascade strategic priorities and key results for each team
- Set up and train the teams on our solution, enabling them to use data to improve what and how they measure and the results they achieve
- Enable change management program to help make accountability and results habits stick
- Partner with Customer Success Manager to formulate and customize initial success plan for each customer
- Run additional workshops and training sessions for existing customers (OKR refresh, OKR retrospective, tool trainings, etc.)
- Actively contribute to shaping our internal Customer best practices (processes, playbooks, and collateral).
- Meet with potential customers in an expert capacity along with our sales teams
- At least 2 years of client-facing experience in a consulting, training, or professional services role. MBA is a plus.
- Genuine, warm, positive, engaging, empathetic, shows tact and poise under pressure. Passionate about training and coaching. Has a genuine passion for delivering exceptional customer experience and value to customers.
- Excellent communicator & listener who can be as effective with executives as their staff and front line employees. Strong presentation, meeting facilitation, and written communication skills.
- Tech-savvy and willing to dive into technical details of a product to understand it thoroughly.
- Excellent organization, project management, and time management skills.
- Resourceful and creative problem solver.
- Self-starter with strong ownership skills, willing to go above and beyond the job description, not afraid to work in a fast moving start up environment.
- Business savvy, with strong interest in topics of strategy development, linking strategy and execution, operational excellence, and developing high performing teams.
- Open to feedback, coachable, with a healthy dose of growth mindset.
- Able to travel to customer locations as needed.
Learn more about working at WorkBoard!