At WorkBoard, we believe that our product can help people and teams achieve their best possible results, and we are committed to making our product accessible to all users.
Our accessibility journey has accelerated as we learn from our users and apply those findings to improve WorkBoard. We are continuously improving our accessibility practices and incorporating them into the entire development process.
Our focus includes:
- Leveraging Generative AI to improve accessibility, offering more inclusive and user-friendly experiences to our customers by utilizing:
- Speech Recognition and Generation: Advanced AI-driven speech recognition
- Automated Testing for Accessibility Compliance: AI can swiftly analyze our applications to ensure they comply with accessibility standards
- Automated Content Creation: Using AI to generate accessible content
- Personalized User Experiences: Analyzing user behavior and preferences to adapt interfaces and content
- Building design, development, and quality assurance testing processes to meet Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 level AA success criteria
- Dedicated team of accessibility ‘champions’ – including engineers and accessibility specialists
- Working with a third-party auditor to conduct conformance reports and a VPAT
- Building and growing a remediation development team to continually address the accessibility of our product
- Training our employees on contributing to an accessible experience
If you have questions, feedback, or suggestions on our product, please let us know by submitting a request.
WorkBoard strives to provide an accessible experience using the industry standards in assistive technology.
Our new processes include testing for the following browser and screen reader combinations:
- Latest version of Firefox and NVDA Screen Reader
- Latest version of Chrome and JAWs Screen Reader
- Latest version of Edge and Narrator
- Latest version of Safari and VoiceOver
WorkBoard is currently remediating our product, prioritizing highly utilized capabilities first. Remediation direction is provided by both a third-party auditor and our internal accessibility specialists. Updates are included in our regular release notes.
We offer the following accessibility accommodations upon request:
- Digital and physical document remediation
- Scheduled Virtual Interpreting (SVI) - an American Sign Language (ASL) translation service
- Communication Access Realtime Translation (CART) - A live captioning service
- Guidelines for ADA Venue Compliance
Speak to your sales representative or customer success manager for more information.