Join our passionate goal-oriented team and be an amplifier of our customers’ business results and professional success!
- Apply a solution approach to creating sustained value for Fortune 1000 customers
- Expertise in WorkBoards’ Enterprise Strategy & Results Management application and ability to translate capabilities to quantifiable business value
- Expertise in WorkBoards’ Results Accelertor services methodology and ability to translate our services approach to customer’s attainment of sustained business value
- Meet with C-level, LOB executives and other key stakeholders to build value and differentiation for the WorkBoard solution - application and professional services
- Bring creative selling ideas to the team and share your expertise and insights to help the organization grow
- Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs to position WorkBoard to win
- Act with character, compassion and credibility every day
- Exceptional business acumen and proven ability to create trusted advisor status with C-Level executives
- Demonstrable C-level credibility with the ability to engage customers on their strategic growth plans and convey how WorkBoard will accelerate and amplify their business outcomes
- Proven ability to support complex, enterprise sales cycles
- High energy and positive attitude
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- 7+ years of enterprise pre-sales experience or experience in a business operations or Chief of Staff role
- 4-year college degree; MBA is a plus
Learn more about working at WorkBoard!