Senior User Interface Engineer
Our product team includes product managers, data analysts, UI designers, and full stack software engineers working together to create an elegant solution that enables large enterprise to move faster and be more responsive in dynamic, disruptive markets. It's incredibly rewarding to build solutions that enable customers strategic success and help our users build their careers.
If you are an awesome UI engineer with experience building intuitive, responsive, and high-performance user experiences and interfaces, we'd love to explore what we can build together!
What you’ll work on:
- Imagine and innovate on new concepts and interactions that enrich users' experience and the app as a whole
- Implement new features using ReactJS, Redux, and JQuery
- Refactor existing code, do peer reviews and mentor other team members
- Create pixel-perfect interfaces
- Work in partnership with UI designers to implement new features in the most elegant way and refine/refresh end user experience on existing app capabilities
- A creative approach that challenges conventional thinking
- Advanced knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and DHTML
- Attention to details with an eye on pixel perfection when creating application features and widgets
- Solid understanding of website optimization techniques such as CDN, Cloud, and web-caching techniques
- 5+ years of full lifecycle product development experience
- Experience with REST-based Web Services development
- Experience working with PHP MVC frameworks such as YII and node.js is a plus
Learn more about working at WorkBoard!